Skip to main content

Pockets of Happiness ~Butterfly Garden

Last year's word was Rebuilding and I definitely began to rebuild loving life again. One of my enjoyments has always been gardening and over the Winter last year a friend of mine directed me to Roots and Refuge YouTube channel. I absolutely loved her garden. Originally, the Summer prior I had to decide to cut back and get rid of some of my beds, so when I told the Mister my plans for expanding the butterfly/hummingbird garden he looked at me as if I was crazy. He saw the sparks in my eyes and went along with 


The video below is the progress of the transformation of the Butterfly Garden. 

A friend gave me butterfly solar lights knowing how much I love butterflies and how special they to me since my sister's passing. 

My favorite spot in my yard,  is a bench my Mother made for me. It sits under a large tree, the bench will be in another post.

This garden will transform one more time this Summer. We plan on adding one more bed and two more Arches made from high panels. I can't wait to build it and watch the beauty, not on the flowers but the butterflies, birds, and hummingbirds visiting.

Many Blessings,

Jolene 🦋 

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I am so excited. I love this little place of heaven in my backyard.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wordless Wednesday #2

  Joining blog hop... Wordless Wednesday. Come join the fun by clicking the link. Many Blessings, Jolene 🦋 

Thankful Thursday ~ Sierra Jo Dominguez

I have been making my plans to complete our yarden next year. Yes, that was a "y" in place of a "g".  I follow Sierra Jo Dominguez on Instagram. She is another person who saved me. I love following her. She is a beautiful soul. She has fake cooking shows, backyard gardening, home repair and remodeling, she shares her life, and her new passion for pottery. She is a Christian as well and just like Tia Bee Stokes, she is real and spreads positive message. Sierra shared how she was creating a yarden and she inspired me not only to increase my Butterfly Garden but rebuild the backyard to our yarden last Summer, I will later post about the beginning of the yarden. I am excited to see her yarden but it has been placed on hold because growing a pottery business takes a lot of time when she is also a Mama of seven children, two of then are toddlers. She is homes schooling the children.  Our kitten, Bella even loves Sierra Jo Dominguez.  This was her small box of Joy. I bough

Wordless Wednesday #5

  Many Blessings, Jolene 🦋