Skip to main content

Witches Tea Party

        Music not only changes our mood,

but it also changes the way 
we think and our perception of the world.
{Please play the music for the ULTIMATE perception of this world.}



Oh what can this be? 



A wonderful invite!
Without a map every road looks promising ...


With a map the right road becomes obvious!


 Hurry we must quickly find our destination for this extravaganza!
 

Oh we dare!  We dare!  It's not time to be cowardly!


The monkeys know we are going to have a good time!


This is our final destination 
According to our invitation.

This fella' came too early so I have been told.


I see we have security tonight.


We are greeted by the doorman.  


Why yes, I would love to come in.  Thank you.
{I have been told one must keep ones manners at this party...

 
or off with one's head.}

Enter we may and up the stairs we climb.
Every corner we find a delightful surprise.


 We are the first to arrive.
Our hostess was hard at work all day.

 We quickly find the room where the party will be held.

What an amazing job she did.


Oh, Look!  The other guest are beginning to arrive.

 

They came from everywhere!


We enjoyed our time so much we lost track of the hour. It has grown dark outside.



The guest are leaving out they go into the darkness.

This guy had to come back, he wanted a souvenir from the party.

I thanked the hostess for such a great party.  She was happy to hear this. 
She told me not to fear, her home was special and would keep watch over me through my journey home. 
 

Off I went into the night.

Happy Halloween to All!


Many Blessings,
Jolene 🦋

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wordless Wednesday #2

  Joining blog hop... Wordless Wednesday. Come join the fun by clicking the link. Many Blessings, Jolene 🦋 

Thankful Thursday ~ Sierra Jo Dominguez

I have been making my plans to complete our yarden next year. Yes, that was a "y" in place of a "g".  I follow Sierra Jo Dominguez on Instagram. She is another person who saved me. I love following her. She is a beautiful soul. She has fake cooking shows, backyard gardening, home repair and remodeling, she shares her life, and her new passion for pottery. She is a Christian as well and just like Tia Bee Stokes, she is real and spreads positive message. Sierra shared how she was creating a yarden and she inspired me not only to increase my Butterfly Garden but rebuild the backyard to our yarden last Summer, I will later post about the beginning of the yarden. I am excited to see her yarden but it has been placed on hold because growing a pottery business takes a lot of time when she is also a Mama of seven children, two of then are toddlers. She is homes schooling the children.  Our kitten, Bella even loves Sierra Jo Dominguez.  This was her small box of Joy. I bough

Wordless Wednesday #5

  Many Blessings, Jolene 🦋