Skip to main content

Home...Pockets of Happiness ~ Part 2

2020 has been a challenge in many ways. Just after the New Year we bought a new television for our main living room. This television was too big for our entertainment center, so we had to get a new one. We sat in our living room more and the furniture was very uncomfortable. We needed new for several years but kept putting it off because of the cats.  We finally decided to do it. This is the first time I have ever had brand new furniture set. 


This was the beginning of our Living Room improvement. After the couch and love seat we decided new wall decor was needed and to change the lighting and we added an area rug. I still wanted new lamps and feel the tables need to be darker.


Weather became warmer and we focused on the outside of the house but came back to the living room in the Fall... more to come with our main living room. We have focused a lot on our home, relationship, and health this year.

What has been your pockets of happiness this year?

Many Blessings,
Jolene 🦋 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wordless Wednesday #2

  Joining blog hop... Wordless Wednesday. Come join the fun by clicking the link. Many Blessings, Jolene 🦋 

Slow Down - Stay A Little Bit

Repost: March 12, 2017 previous blog Now, I look forward to the season of life I am in. Watching my boys becoming responsible young adults/adults. I love the relationship I have with them but I also miss the days they are little from time to time. Life is definitely changing, always changing.  I love my new position at work.  I am finally getting used to the "normal" hours and I will be able to dedicate a couple of nights to my blogging again and reading my favorite bloggers/friends. In the midst of it all, I have seriously became old ... my body aches so much any more.  I am seeing a doctor to assist with the pain.  The end of March and the beginning of April are my worst time of year.  This year I hope I am able to concentrate on the memories and love of my Dad and concentrate on Emily's baby shower for our new little soon grandchildren. I think I am battling some Empty Nest feelings.  My boys are growing up and they reach out to me very little.  NoNo will be graduating

Thankful Thursday ~ Sierra Jo Dominguez

I have been making my plans to complete our yarden next year. Yes, that was a "y" in place of a "g".  I follow Sierra Jo Dominguez on Instagram. She is another person who saved me. I love following her. She is a beautiful soul. She has fake cooking shows, backyard gardening, home repair and remodeling, she shares her life, and her new passion for pottery. She is a Christian as well and just like Tia Bee Stokes, she is real and spreads positive message. Sierra shared how she was creating a yarden and she inspired me not only to increase my Butterfly Garden but rebuild the backyard to our yarden last Summer, I will later post about the beginning of the yarden. I am excited to see her yarden but it has been placed on hold because growing a pottery business takes a lot of time when she is also a Mama of seven children, two of then are toddlers. She is homes schooling the children.  Our kitten, Bella even loves Sierra Jo Dominguez.  This was her small box of Joy. I bough